Need an Emergency Dentist in Broomfield, CO?
You can’t predict when you’ll need an emergency dentist. Broomfield, CO, is home to McBride Family Dental, a leading team of dental care practitioners who specialize in emergency dentistry, dental surgery, orthodontics, and cosmetic dentistry.
At McBride Family Dental, you can expect professional care and quality comfort. To us, you’re not just another appointment or procedure. We treat our customers like family, and in an emergency, your family is there for you.
What Should You Remember During a Dental Emergency?
In the case of any dental emergency, there are a few quick, helpful tips that you can follow even before you get to your Broomfield, CO, emergency dentist’s office.
- Broken or Knocked-Out Tooth: Control the swelling. Rinse with warm salt water and use a cold compress. If the tooth was knocked out, rinse it off and place it in a cup of milk.
- Extreme Toothache: If the pain just won’t let up, first check for food lodged between your teeth. Use floss or warm salt water to clear it away. If that doesn’t help, use pain medication like ibuprofen and acetaminophen until you can see your dentist.
- Bite Your Tongue: This happens all the time, but if you suffer persistent bleeding, or there’s severe pain, clean the injured area with warm salt water, use a cold compress to control the swelling, and call your dentist right away.
What Emergency Signs Should You Watch for?
Many dental emergencies are due to accidents, but not all dental emergencies are so obvious. Many people ignore the warning signs, simply learning to live with the pain, taking medication rather than seeing their emergency dentist.
Need emergency dental care in Broomfield, CO? McBride Family Dental is dedicated to providing nothing but comfort when you come to us for help. There’s no need to suffer through a dental emergency alone. If the pain is sharp and consistent, or if other warning signs manifest, they could be indicators of a more serious problem requiring immediate attention.
A few signs to watch for are:
- Severe pain or pain emanating from your jaw. Tooth sensitivity can come and go, but persistent pain is a sign that you should seek emergency dental care.
- A bad taste in your mouth, usually accompanied by bleeding.
- Facial swelling. This is often a sign of infection and can be the source of extreme pain.
Call Broomfield, Colorado’s Emergency Dental Care Experts at 303-466-2221
Looking for a capable emergency dentist? Broomfield, CO, families rely on McBride Family Dental.
Looking for a kids’ dentist in Broomfield, CO? Dr. McBride provides the best family care available.
Call us at (303)466-2221 for a consultation, or make an appointment today.